City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
International financial services organisation require a Head of IT Security for a major new and exciting role.
This role will sit within the global infrastructure team and will be responsible for the day to day management from a strategic & technical perspective for all information security activities.
Key day to day accountabilities will include:
- Working with stakeholders up to C level on the IT security policy
- Third party supplier management
- Configure, maintain and operate event logging and SIEM
- Produce monthly security metrics as part of the Key Risk Indicators initiative.
- Collaborate with audit & regulatory bodies to provide responses & remediation plans to findings
- Contribute to security incident management and root cause analysis
- Management of a technical team of engineers
- Providing security guidance to internal infrastructure teams Managing and tracking security threats
Your background will be
- Strong management experience within a specialist IT security function
- CISSP certified
- Strong technical background with a minimum 10 years' experience in various IT Security technologies and various methodologies (examples include, but not limited to: vulnerability management, security monitoring, security operations, security programme management)
- Strong understanding of networking concepts, secure network/systems configuration/operating systems/application security and cloud platforms.
- Experience of working within large scale complex IT environments in the financial industry
- Security incident management experience
- Extensive knowledge of internet security issues and the threat landscape
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.