London, United Kingdom
Head of Implementation
We are working with a leading financial services technology recruiter in the city of London. They are known for their highly customisable and innovative solutions. They have recently gone through a period of growth and are searching for a Head of Client Implementations.
This position will manage and oversee the client implementation team. The position requires experience leading a team, and the ability to manage multiple implementation projects on client site.
- Lead, train and motivate a team of Implementation Consultants and financial analysts
- Hands-on project oversight of complex clients
- Responsible for Implementations department budget
- Collaborate effectively with sales and customer success
- Contribute to company strategy and culture as part of the leadership team
- Motivation to take ownership of understanding technical and financial concepts
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements
- More than 2 years’ experience of Implementation projects
- Experience in dealing with external stakeholders
- Finance experience or education
- Proven track record of bringing in projects on budget
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office and project management software skills
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with an impressive list of clients. You will get the chance to manage multiple implementation projects as well as a team of consultants. The company offer excellent salary and benefits package. Please get in touch with Ryan Waters firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.