London,, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with an exciting opportunity to buildout the infrastructure for a leading HFT Algorithmic trading company.
Our client is looking to expand their U.S. trading capabilities and need to create an industry leading technical set up.
In the role your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Procuring and setting up data center space
- Installing and configuring infrastructure to support the HFT environment
- Building relationships with third party providers
- Supporting in house trade applications
This is an exciting and autonomous opportunity to work for a cutting-edge business and be an integral part of the North American growth and strategy. In the role you will have access to work with and / or procure the worlds best technologies. You will be working alongside dome of the companies best technical talent out of Europe and will have excellent opportunity to catapult your career forward!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You should have experience working within an HFT Infrastructure environment where you have supported and carried out project placed work
- You will need strong technical skills around Linux RedHat and Cisco, ideally you will have a CCIE level written
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be commercial around procurement and presenting technical plans and concepts to the business and head of technology
If this sounds like something you are interested in discussing in more detail, then please apply for the role or reach out to me directly on – +1 646 381 2017