London (Remote), United Kingdom
London (Remote Option)
Up to £100,000 + benefits + bonus
A new generation FinTech startup are seeking a Head of Front-End Engineering to drive forward the transparency banking platform across building new systems using the latest technologies.
The forward thinking company specialize across building a highly transparent product which enables a clear evaluation and insight into tracking incoming and outcoming payments. The startup have been reflected well in it’s recent form and look to double the company size of 20 by early next year.
Key Requirements for the Head of Front-End Engineering role:
- Experience with cutting edge UI frameworks
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of technology experience
- Web focused Degree
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Senior/Lead previous positions in Financial Services - Beneficial
- Maintain, manage and improve the organisations Software Development practices.
This unique opportunity will be ideal for someone who is seeking to accelerate knowledge and have the opportunity to Lead and build out a Front End Development team within a startup agile environment.
If you’re interested in finding out further information in regards to this Head of Front End position, please get in touch with Scott Childs @ Harrington Starr (email@example.com) 0203 587 7007.