London, United Kingdom
Our client is a global leading financial technology software vendor providing buy & sell side trading solutions to the Fixed Income space.
They have gone through a period of exceptional European growth and are looking to hire a Head of FIX Integration / Head of FIX On-Boarding for their London office.
The role will split into 3 main parts:
- Day to day management of the FIX Integration team (5-10 people), project planning, resource allocation and in-business reporting & engagement
- Hands-on FIX integration / On-boarding – client facing technical work
- Analysis, review and improvement of the ‘playbook’ – providing improvements to the procedures and processes of the FIX Integration / FIX On-boarding team
You will have managed teams in the FIX space previously looking after FIX logs, FIX support, On-boarding, connectivity, API work etc and must be able to drive change & performance of procedures & processes in addition to driving the team forward and reporting to senior stakeholders in the business.
My client is looking for someone who can clearly demonstrate:
- In-depth experience with & understanding of FIX (including connectivity, connection setup, analysis and on-boarding)
- Team management (of FIX integrators, FIX support, FIX engineers etc)
- Senior engagement across the financial services / trading technology space
If you have these skills and are looking for a challenging role with a fast growing global FinTech firm please get in touch ASAP.