London, United Kingdom
Head of Cyber Risk required by our global client, who are one of the world’s biggest names in financial services. We are seeking a passionate individual who will become the 2nd line of defense SME.
You will be given the opportunity to play a key role on a global basis.
Key day to day accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring all security policies re in adherence with risk best practice
- Risk reporting at C level
- Performing individual risk assessments
- Performing “deep dive” assurance reviews
- Working with the CISO and the other senior members of the information security function
- Chairing the cyber risk committee and promoting risk throughout the organisation
Key skills needed:
- Strong background in cyber risk from a 1st or 2nd line perspective
- Proven experience in implementing and supporting risk frameworks
- Experience working in a global multi-national – ideally financial services
- In-depth knowledge of core controls/ metrics used within cyber risks
- Good technical cyber security knowledge to compliment the cyber risk background
This is an urgent role with imminent interview slots so please send your CV for immediate review.