Head of Cyber Resilience – Director.
Harrington Starr are proud to have partnered with a global banking organisation as they seek a new Head of Cyber Resilience to join their senior leadership team. This role reports directly into the EMEA CISO and provides the interface between the Cyber Security team and Operational Resilience function, in addition to managing the security operation center.
- Completely define and coordinate delivery of the banks Cyber Resilience strategy to help ensure the EMEA region can fully withstand cyber-attacks.
- Direct the cyber element of the Bank’s Respond and Recovery program within the Operation Resilience framework.
- Ensure delivery of security services though liaising and managing third parties, group companies and commercial suppliers.
- Daily interaction with senior stakeholders globally while leading a team of 3-4 direct reports.
- Extensive experience of delivering Cyber Resilience and managing an Insider Risk program at a senior level in a regulated corporate environment (preferable Financial Services).
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks such as NIST and ISO 27001, BoE Operational Resilience and EU DORA regulations.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, communication (written and verbal) and a meticulous eye for detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to take responsibility for developing and ensuring delivery of the Cyber Resilience strategy for a well-established Bank.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit, apply today or get in contact with Andrew.email@example.com