London, United Kingdom
Head of Compliance - Payments
Harrington Starr has partnered with an innovative startup who are going to change the face of payments within Financial Services and are looking to hire their first Head of Compliance based in the UK. They are a technology business that are looking for an experienced Compliance manager to lead the way and build out their policies & procedures and help with improvements of their proprietary payments platform. This is platform uses exciting technology including Blockchain so that payments will be transparent, easier and safer to use online and make is more convenient than ever before.
- Sound knowledge and experience of the FCA handbook with the ability to provide guidance and support on the firms regulatory obligations
- A solid understanding of regulatory policy including financial crime, KYC & AML
- Knowledge of the payments industry and regulations including PSD2 / PSDII
- Provide compliance training to all regulated employees and give advice where necessary
- Liaise and build relationships with the regulatory bodies/authority
- The ability to write clear reports and discuss your recommendations at board level within a growing business
If you are open to a challenging environment where you will find new hurdles that you can overcome within a fast paced start-up environment. This is a very exciting opportunity and one in which you will become an integral part of the company.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007 or firstname.lastname@example.org