London, United Kingdom
Head of Client Services – Financial Services – Trading Systems
We are working with a global leading financial services software house who have a fantastic position for a Global Head of Client Services.
This is a massive opportunity for you to join a Global Payments vendor, delivering their solutions to the clients and running the global teams that implement it.
The role will involve:
- Driving forward the Client Services team, incorporating the other professional services and support business units
- Running day to day client services operations (this will be across both client hosted and managed applications)
- Monitoring the client services performance, driving service improvement and analysing client experience
- Reporting to senior management on client services operations and procedures
- Develop effective client services frameworks to build a scalable CS method
- Manage strategic training and development work across the Client Services team (circa 50 people)
My client is looking for a seasoned Client Services professional who can clearly demonstrate:
- Over 5 years of directly relevant Client Services experience from the financial technology space (ideally around Payments but not essential)
- Experience in managing a Global Client Services function from both a hands-on and strategic perspective
- A successful track record of reviewing, defining and implementing client services strategies, frameworks and procedures
If you have the required experience and are looking for a serious career move please get in touch ASAP for more information.
To be considered for this role please email your CV to James Baulcomb at