Windsor, United Kingdom
Head of Change-Commodities
Our client is a major global energy / commodities business with a significant presence in the trading & supply markets.
They utilise several leading 3rd party trading, ETRM, data and middle / back office systems making up an industry leading technical environment.
There is currently an urgent need for a Head of Change to join their London office working across their full suite of applications in a role that will include:
- Hands on experience of running large scale programmes
- Ability to problem solve and deliver change across the business
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key business and IT stakeholders
- Accountable for the functional architecture and implementation
- Responsible for the architectural standards, design reviews,
If you have the required skills and are looking for a challenging & genuinely progressive role with an industry leader please get in touch ASAP. Please get in touch with Ryan Waters email@example.com