London, United Kingdom
Graphical Business Analyst
Harrington Starr are working with a leading Investment Bank who are currently going through a large period of growth. They are searching for a Business Analyst to help design multiple applications for the bank including: Risk Management, Regulatory and data visualisation platforms.
With a strong focus on UX Design the client are searching for a candidate who can confidently work alongside Product Owners, UX Design, and development teams.
- Work with users, business stakeholders, product owners and technology teams to understand customer needs
- Communicate user experiences through user journey maps, service blueprints and storyboards.
- Create and design wireframe concepts and prototypes of financial applications
- Work in collaboration with technology leads, product owners and users from initial ideas through to development.
- Work closely with developers to ensure user experience intent (UI/UX) is translated into UI applications
- Graphical Business Analysis/User Experience design experience
Good understanding of Risk, and other front office applications
- Portfolio of digital projects required
- Experience of taking application design to at least a wire-framing stage
- A good understanding of the end-to-end design and user-experience process with a broad spectrum of hands-on skills including
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact and empathise
This is a great opportunity to join a leading name in Financial Services, the role has excellent scope for career progression. If you have the above skills and would like to hear more about the role please get in touch 0203 5877007 email@example.com.