London, United Kingdom
Graduate Trading Assistant
Algo Trading and Market Making
A trading firm are offering the opportunity for a first-class graduate to join their front office trading team.
- First-class Quantitative degree from a top tier university
- A* at A level in maths or further maths
- A good level of coding skills in Python, Java or C++
- A genuine, demonstrable interest in Financial Markets
- To maintain and improve trading models, algorithms, and systems
- Assist with the execution, risk and daily running of trading portfolios
- Research new market opportunities
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and assist with problem solving of trading issues as they arise
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our developers and engineers to understand and improve technical infrastructure.
What’s on offer:
- The opportunity to gain front office experience in financial markets covering fixed income and equity derivatives
- Opportunities to be an active member of the team from day one
- The support to develop and succeed
- A positive, social, working environment.
Please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for full details