Oxford, United Kingdom
Graduate Software Engineer - Oxford - FinTech
Oxford– FinTech Start-Up
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
C#, .Net, .Net 4.5, Full Stack, Extreme Programming, Paired-Programming, AGILE, SQL, MongoDB, MVC, ReactJS, MSMQ, Architecture, REST, SOLID, TDD, Ninject, NHibernate, IOC, HTML5,
This role will require an understanding of OOP development and will see you build their core systems out using C# .Net, but are keen to bring in technologists who have an appreciation for all technologies as they want to stay ahead of the curve and use the best tools available, whether they are open-source or Microsoft. They are following a business domain driven model, which will require you to roll out projects quickly using the best technical practices. They have currently built a framework that will allow deployment to happen rapidly as they are an Agile outfit that will need to be dynamic.
Key requirements within this role are as follows:
- A strong academic background from a red brick university- Required
- A keen technologist – Essential
- At least 3 years’ experience with object orientated programming (either through University or personal projects) - Required
- An appreciation for technology and able to adapt to different tools - Required
- An inquisitive developer who is not pigeon holed into certain components of systems - Required
- An adaptable developer, capable of delivering elegant software – Required
- Ideally looking for an opportunity within a financial organisation - Essential
This opportunity is designed for a passionate programmer who wants to be a coding superstar and collaborate with some of the best developers in the industry. They will allow you to work across the full stack and allow you to implement practices and technologies. They offer great career incentives in a non-bureaucratic environment where you will gain skills over the course of 18 months that you wouldn’t get from a large organisation.
For more information, please contact Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.