Graduate/Junior DevOps Engineer - £45k/£55k + Performance Bonus -Hybrid Working
Harrington Starr is partnering with a boutique systematic trading hedge fund who is based in Central London and is looking to bring on a graduate/entry level DevOps Engineer to their established team of industry professionals who will be responsible for expanding the existing technology platform in addition to developing and maintaining back-end office systems.
- Develop and maintain reporting systems
- Develop and test deployment framework
- Monitoring existing infrastructure and continual improvement
- Expand and maintain existing technology platforms
- Computer science degree, engineering or related STEM subject.
- 1+ Years experience in a development based role.
- Proficient in Python and other programming languages.
- Good understanding of cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Good technical skills using PowerShell and Linux.
- Experience using containerization tools such as Kubernetes & Docker.
- Proficient in software engineering best practises, design patterns, version control, testing, continuous integration, automated deployment.
- Ability to manage their own projects and strong ownership of work.
- Experience working within automated projects
What you get:
- Opportunity to work with containerisation tools such as Kubernetes & Docker
- Opportunity to expand you skills in DevOps practices
- Work within a highly skills team and expert individuals
- Develop and maintain back office systems
- Play a key role when working with a variety of exciting projects.
- Hands on experience building production software
- Excellent performance bonus opportunities (up to 30%)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Experience with automation and ML pipe-line tools
Find out more
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and find out more about this opportunity, then get in touch with Reece Seymour at Harrington Starr or click on the apply button.
Apply for this job