Harrington Starr are partnered with an exciting FinTech organization. Our client provide a cutting edge trade optimization tool based off highly sophisticated algorithms and quantitative analytics.
Due to growth, there is an exciting opportunity available in their Toronto office for an entry level Analyst to join the team.
This is an exciting opportunity for to work within the most cutting-edge area of trade analytics. If you have a scientific and mathematical mindset and enjoy working with people to solve problems, then this would be ideal position for you. This role comes with natural growth and progression and is an excellent opportunity to expedite your career.
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You should be personable and enjoy working as part of a team and interacting with people to solve problems
- Ideally you will have graduated with a scientific degree
- You should have a strong mathematical aptitude and be able to use maths as a way of solving, or digging into issues
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- This role is within a high growth team and requires you to be adaptable on the job and ware multiple hats on a daily basis
- You should be willing and able to travel, predominantly to London and New York