|Job title:||Graduate Developer|
|Contact name:||Oli Knight|
|Job published:||April 30, 2022|
We are seeking a talented graduate level developer with a passion for software design and an interest in quantitative finance to enhance and develop Quantifi’s next generation analytics and risk products. This position offers the opportunity for the right candidate to leverage his/her programming and architecture skills while gaining valuable experience working with some of the industries most experienced and strongest quantitative talents in an entrepreneurial environment.
Benefits and perks
What we offer:
• Entry into an elite sector of the software industry where innovation is well rewarded
• Career development with multiple career pathways
• Learn from senior professionals with deep experience in technology and finance.
• Enjoyable work for a serious coder, solving sophisticated design challenges.
To get the job, you need to demonstrate:
• Problem solving ability and programming skills. We will test this.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Enthusiasm for learning.
• Enhance and support analytics and risk software
• Work with other quants on overall design of the Quantifi analytic suite, including development of reusable component
• Participate in meetings with Product Managers to understand and refine functional requirements; design and implement robust and efficient solutions to meet those requirements
• Work closely with Quantifi application developers to ensure optimal integration of financial models into the Quantifi software suite
Skills and Requirements:
• BSC or higher degree in Computer Science or related STEM subject from a highly respected university
• Exceptional object-oriented analysis, design and development skills
• Up to 3 years' experience in C++, C#, or Java
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong problem-solving skills
• Experience in finance a plus
• Experience in compiler/language development a plus
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment