Graduate Data Solutions Analyst
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of Portfolio Optimization technology. Our client is hiring for a Junior / Graduate Client Solutions Analyst to be based out of their Toronto office.
The day to day responsibilities will involve but will not be limited to:
- Working with front and middle office teams at banks and buy sides to gather trade data
- Work closely with clients to ensure the calibre and accuracy of data
- Work as part of a global team and follow the sun support and client services model
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate to join an up and coming technology company in the financial technology sector. Our client operates as a start-up business but are owned by a large financial institution, making this an excellent opportunity to grow and get broad exposure within a highly secure and cash rich business.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You should have a good ability to work with data including Excel and VBA skills
- Ideally you will have experience with Python and SQL
- Excellent communication skills are required, you should be confident working with clients at multiple levels
- You should enjoy working with quantitative financial data and have a strong attention to detail