London, United Kingdom
Liquid error: internal
Global Product Marketing Manager (VP) – OTC Derivatives
I’ve got the pleasure of partnering with the Buy Side’s leading supplier of Execution and Order Management Software to help build out their OTC Derivatives offering with the introduction of a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive change and offer their clients best in breed technology. As part of this role you will be required to canvass the market and build an understanding of what clients and customers like and what they are after. You will be expected to understand the market structure of Asset Management and the Hedge Fund space and know all the major protagonists to leverage their knowledge and expertise.
In this role you will lead the Global product roadmap to ensure that you are keeping up with market trends and staying ahead of your competitors by defining the pricing structure and direction that the product will move. You will be key in driving growth of a high performing product marketing team that will drive change in EMEA and validate market opportunity.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- OTC Derivatives – Being an SME and understanding the market structure
- Commercial experience of OTC Derivatives whether that’s from a Trading Desk or as a Product Manager within the Front Office Buyside Software environment
- Proven history of driving product strategy and defining a product roadmap from inception through to completion
- Define market needs by working with clients to shape the platforms functionality and usability
- Previous marketing experience in the fintech industry
- Exceptional product marketing knowledge and a demonstrable ability to position complex fintech solutions for maximum revenue return
If you would like the opportunity to work with the leading Buyside EMS / OMS Software provider then this is certainly a role that you should be considering. My client will give you unfettered access to their client list and give you all the tools required to build out a successful team and deliver on the requirements.
If you are interested in hearing more please call 0203 5877007 or email email@example.com