New York, United States
Harrington Starr are proud to be partnering with one of the worlds leading competitors in Financial Services Software in their Search for a Marketing Lead. They are expanding their marketing team globally and are looking to bring on a Marketing Lead with experience in creating completing content and executing go-to-market strategy to best articulate the global value proposition.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience in Corporate banking or an in depth understanding of corporate lending
- Exceptional marketing knowledge and demonstrated ability to position financial services software across multiple sectors
- Experience creating original content for lead generation and market focused strategy
- Experience managing multiple marketing platforms; downloads, events, bookings, video and newsletters
- Working alongside sales and product management teams to bring solutions to market
- Global financial technology marketing experience advantageous
The key responsibilities for this role will involve translating a very broad portfolio of financial service software into a concise and compelling marketing campaign globally. You will work closely alongside the Senior Director of Marketing and internal Marketing and Sales teams to bring competitive financial solutions to market.
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the worlds largest and leading financial technology providers globally that has huge potential for an ambitious and experienced Fintech marketing professional.
We have numerous Marketing and Sales roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested to chat please contact Ruby Sokol on: + 1 646 381 2067.