New York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of Trading Technology. Our client is an exciting Tehc start-up who are founded and run by two of the industries game changes within Financial Technology space.
Due to a hugely successful start our client is looking to hire a brand-new role into the business, entitled; Global Head of Technical Customer Support. The role will be based out of the New York office, and is a greenfield opportunity to launch, run and scale the support function.
This role would be well suited to someone who has previous experience of lunching and driving the support function of a FinTech business. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to have the complete autonomy to define the a support function.
In the role you will be tasked with:
- Bringing ideas to the table on how the support model will function now and scale in the future
- Scalability is key, ideally you will have pervious experience of this
- You should be technically knowledgably, although the role is not technically hands-on, it will require an appreciation to bring in the correct recourses
- You should have an excellent client services approach and understand the importance of service excellence
- Communication skills and a commercial aptitude are critical in this role
Interested in finding out more? If so, please apply to the link! I look forward to talking