London, United Kingdom
Global Accounts Manager - French Speaker, London
Competitive Base, Bonus and Competitive Benefits
Global Market Intelligence and Research firm considered a leading provider into the Financial Institution markets and other verticals are looking for an account manager to both contribute and to be an integral part of the team. Known for their information analysis tools, our client is looking to grow their existing global accounts.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and successful account manager with proven sales experience and a background selling financial data and research tools into the Financial Services industry and other verticals.
In this high-profile sales role based in London you will be part of a Global Accounts Management team responsible for sales and account management for Solutions across a list of global and strategic clients.
You will be responsible for selling a suite of products and services which includes; Credit Risk Solutions, Research and Ratings Data Services, Valuation, Workflow and Analytical Tools.
Essential Key Responsibilities;
- Significant sales and/or business development experience, within the fixed income and risk management arena.
- Solid track record in developing business and growing revenue streams.
- Ability to assume leadership and strategy ownership for key global clients.
- Must have an understanding of rating agencies environment and risk management requirements.
- Understanding client strategy to build a business and action plan.
- Excellent communication skills to clearly communicate strategy and goals.
- Fluent written and spoken English and French language skills are essential, other European languages are advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to work with a leading global company
- Be a key player in creating and driving the Sales process globally
- Be a key part of a talented and successful sales and leadership team in a high profile role
- Be well rewarded with a competitive salary package, bonus, and excellent company benefits options
Interested? Please contact without delay Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007 for a confidential conversation. ** Interviews Are Taking during April! **