New York, United States
Global Account Director, Team Lead – KYC / AML (REMOTE)
A Global Market Intelligence and SaaS data firm, considered a leading provider in to the Financial Institution markets and other verticals, is looking for a quarterback to both contribute and lead the Account Management team. Known for their information analysis tools, our client is looking to grow their existing global accounts.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and successful account manager with new business experience and some leadership experience. This candidate must have a background selling financial data and research tools, specifically KYC / AML into the Financial Services industry.
- Thorough knowledge of the Financial Institutions and who key players are
- Ability to have in-depth conversations about financial information and research
- Account Manager’s expertise in up-selling and retention
- Relationship oriented, very reputable, reliable and resourceful
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage internal network to approach decision makers
- Drive revenue by growing existing accounts in the financial markets
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Understanding electronic subscription data and how they can best serve each potential client
- Manage own book while coaching a large team of on-site and virtual account managers
- Strategically service Global Accounts to keep retention and renewal rates at high levels
- 5+ Years of account management and KYC / AML sales into financial institutions and affiliated market knowledge of the financial services industry
- Team Lead or player – coach experience
- Experience with both retention and up-selling with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from a 4 year accredited university
- Background in market data, financial data, market information having to do with KYC / AML
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.