£55000 - £80000 per annum + Generous OTE
Account Manager/New Business Hunter - Energy and Commodities Generous OTE on the Base and uncapped OTE
My client is a leading global provider of on-premise and cloud Commodity Data Management software, delivering intelligent analytics, real-time data content and proven business value.
- Role one is to sell into the DACH market, therefore fluent German is important
- The Role requires fluent English and German
Account Director Overview:
I am searching for a highly driven Account Director to generate sales within an assigned territory by pursuing new accounts, creating and delivering technical presentations, and developing a strategy for exceeding quota expectations. The Account Director will be responsible for the continued growth of the business by building and maintaining a robust network of industry contacts to help nurture a pipeline of prospects and leads.
The candidate would benefit from a proven track record of success in a commodity-related field and have inside knowledge of how various businesses in the commodity sector function. This position will be based in London, UK.
* Establish and enhance relationships through targeted campaigns, cold calling, partner relationship building, and lead generation;
* Thorough deal qualification;
* Accurately discuss my client's products to multiple stakeholders including but not limited to Risk Managers, Executive Level sponsors, Traders, Analysts, Pricing Managers, IT personnel and other related prospects;
* Display a consistent record of success in achieving or exceeding assigned revenue objectives while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and integrity;
* Travel to and from prospective client sites and attend conferences, primarily within Europe;
* Create and contribute to both online and in-person demonstrations of my client's products as well as develop tailored proposals, negotiating when necessary;
* Consistently enter and maintain relevant sales data and prospective client correspondence into the appropriate database and systems, including pipeline management, company database and requested reports;
* Recent experience selling to companies in the energy/commodity industry;
* Experience of selling software solutions is preferable;
* Proven networking, negotiation, qualification and closing skills;
* Must possess a polite, professional and appropriate demeanour with all current and potential clients;
* Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate complex information and adapting it to the end user;
* Strong time management and follow-up skills;
* Self-motivated and a natural drive to succeed;
* Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org