London, United Kingdom
GDPR Project Manager – Financial Services Vendor
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading financial services vendor and managed service provider who have an urgent requirement for a GDPR Project Manager to come on board to drive through a critical programme for them. This role is for an immediate start.
This role reports into C-Level and has arisen specifically to focus on GDPR implementation. In this role you will be working closely with different parts of the business and providing a service to a wide range of people/stakeholders and will be an internal expert in change management for the organisation
Key responsibilities include:
- Disciplined and accountable - ensuring programmes of work are well specified and delivered to agreed timescale and quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to engage effectively at all levels, both internally and with 3rd parties, establishing and maintaining strong relationships and gaining buy-in to the project goals,
- Strong planning, analytical and reporting skills, able to assimilate complex information and present recommendations
- Significant experience of leading business change implementation activities within a complex
- Project involvements include:
- Customer Preference Management solution
- Right to be Forgotten
- Right to Transparency
- Data Management: inventory, integrity and life-cycle management
- Data Governance: Security; Breach management; privacy by design; vendor management; cross border
The Successful Applicant
- Lead, or contribute to the initial definition and impact assessment and estimation of project concepts and ideas.
- Ensure successful project delivery from initiation through to closure, within agreed organisational standards & guidelines.
- Working closely with a team of stakeholders, to lead and facilitate business design activities and to integrate change management activities into project planning activities.
- Capturing and disseminating knowledge across the brands and ensuring best practice is communicated and adopted.
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring, implementing and reporting on project activities to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Developing business process models for both 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' states associated with a set of business objectives.