NY, United States
Harrington Starr has partnered in search to expand a team supporting a FX Trading System
Working with a client base consisting of the largest investment banks in the world, this is an excellent opportunity to gain experience dealing with high profile clients, cutting edge technology and the Financial Services industry.
In a FX Trade Support role you will be the primary point of contact for the clients. You will both
interact with clients to understand their needs and support the suite of software.
- Liase with developers throughout the firm to design, build, test and deploy custom solutions.
- Test and implement new FX liquidity providers onto the aggregation.
- Continually improve products and drive future innovation.
- Perform daily system health checks.
- Diagnose issues reported by phone and email.
- Strong communication skills verbally and written.
- Shell scripting (Python, Perl)
- Navigate a Linux/Unix environment
- Minor coding (C++, Java, SQL) with a desire to improve
- Knowledgeable with FIX protocol
- Experience as a support analyst in a client facing role
If you would like to learn more respond to this posting with a copy of your resume.