New York, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with one of the industries leading providers of risk management solutions for the electronic trading space. My client are looking to hire a Product Manager to work with their Liquidity solution for the FX markets.
The role will involve working as part across the Institutional Investment market and will involve working closely with other interval business teams and third party technology providers. The role will also include am element of support and testing on the product and coordinate all the technical on-boarding of asset, management clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well astonished and technically leading software vendor within the electronic trading space. If you are looking to working in a role that focused on technology delivering to business needs, the this would be an ideal opportunity for you.
To be considered for the role you should have skills and experience in the following:
- You should be comfortable working with FIX to resolve business problems
- You competent in programming in at least one of the following languages; Java, C++, VBA
- You should have a Mathematical mind set and ideally have worked with math in an FX environment
- Ideally you will have a business understanding in spot, forward, NDF FX
- Ideally you will have an understanding of algorithmic FX trading strategies