London, United Kingdom
An Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced HTML5 UI Developer to join their electronic FX team in London.
You will have experience of an agile approach by delivering increments of valuable software frequently. This is a collaborative role that is about getting products delivered in a high-calibre manner and fast time-to-market.
This bank has invested heavily in their technology and do not have the usual bureaucracy which comes with using new technology. They have a dedicated Dev Ops team creating the right environment for development and want someone who is keen to get involved in architecture decisions as well as writing exceptional code.
• Extensive experience of working in an agile manner
• Expert-level HTML5 skills and UI/UX design.
• Extensive experience with common DevOps stack (GitHub/Jenkins etc)
• Extensive experience in building high performance UI that processes large volume of real-time data.
• Data visualization in HTML5
• People skills: being able to collaborate with other teams (server-side, UX, infrastructure, front-office) and clearly communicate verbally and in writing
Please get in touch with Tod Bamber @ Harrington Starr for more information.