New York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of Data and Risk analytic solutions for the investment space.
Due to continued success my client are now looking to expand their Fund Accounting team and have an open position. The role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Reviewing and administering fund information such as; investment statements, reconciliation,settelments and transactions
- Working closely with the clients funds and ensuring the the service is being kept up to date
- Communication with the team internally
- Ensuring that all documentation is forthcoming and up to date
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growth business. You will get brand exposure to a wide range of funds and be hands on with the data and aspects that affect the funds performances.
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience for the role:
- A background working in Actuarial or Financial Invest background would be ideal
- You should have an analytical and mathematical mind set
- You should be commitment at working with Data and using tools like Excel
- Excellent communication skills are required for the role as you would be interacting extensively with the investors