London, United Kingdom
A revolutionary analytical start-up based in London are increasing their engineering development team to work on a number of business critical greenfield projects. The Tech driven firm have acquired multiple international projects that provide a key focus on the development of analytical software that concentrates on a niche revolutionary market. The opportunity will offer a significant and potentially leading role in design to implementation of digital solutions.
The successful individual will be an experienced Python Developer who is passionate about the Analytical Intelligence space, eager to work in an established team and take on a number of Greenfield projects. You will be highly skilled in a number of technologies, looking to play around and experiment with technology and business ideas. Additionally, you will be open to a variety of work methods, moving in a fast paced environment which focus initially on research methodologies and patterns regarding Development projects. At current, the growing team are experimenting with a number of tools alongside adopting new methods of delivery to successfully push out a high volume of leading products. The opportunity to join a strong team which plans to grow to 15 in the next 12 months is huge, allowing flexibility, autonomy and authority of Software Development in a growing revolutionary organisation.
- 3+ years of Python Programming experience
- Education background - Computer Science/Software Engineering BSc – Essential
- Extensive Experience of application of technical standards (translate function business to complex technical solutions)
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills – Essential
- Experience in a LINUX/UNIX environment
- Ability to proactively lead or inspire a team around business and technical decisions