Hersham, United Kingdom
Full Stack Java Developer - Surrey, London
This is a rewarding developer opportunity to build global products and solutions for clients worldwide. You would take responsibility for the design and development of my clients new SaaS solutions, used to deliver services that make global trade safer and faster.
To apply, please read below
- Full stack Java developer hands on experience of working in Agile development teams
- Passionate about the quality of work and user experience
- You’ll have built your experience by previously working for a SaaS, software, product company or software development house, developing systems with user interfaces and APIs
- You’ll have experience of both front-end and back-end technologies but more experienced with back-end technologies
- Experience developing a modern back end framework (Spring is preferred)
- Strong experience with Java/J2EE, JUnit & UI testing
- Competent with Databases such as Oracle, SQL
- Keen to learn for example (cloud-based solutions)
My client does not offer sponsorship at present, this is a permanent position with a growing and diverse team.
If you’re interested in more information, get in touch with Bryn Heath at Harrington Starr.