Reading, United Kingdom
Full Stack Developer (C#, .NET and SQL)
Up to £40,000 + training budget, funded accreditation, opportunities for international travel, fast track progression, work with industry leading clients (Microsoft etc…)
The North Starr are privileged to be working with a trusted, well respected technical consultancy, specialising in design, development and delivery of scalable, enterprise line of business applications built for the cloud. With a wealth of technical and operational experience in their teams, they are working with genuinely prestigious clientele including some of the largest enterprise organisations in the world. This is a very exciting time for the business as their notable reputation has pushed them to progress to a larger scale and seek a new Full Stack software engineer.
Full Stack Developer (C#, .NET and SQL) The role:
Considering the nature of work undertaken by our client and the calibre of clients they are proud to work with, the successful candidate will have a direct involvement in the full project lifecycle, contributing to the definition of a technical architecture, developing solutions, testing the output and delivery to the client. You will be consistently exposed to the latest technology, allowing you to develop new technical skills and consistently improve your abilities as a developer.
To summarise, you will be:
- Assisting in the definition of technical architectures for new projects.
- Writing code, implementing technical features and delivering on our clients’ requirements.
- Ensuring work adheres to our high standards, enforcing our reputation.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends in technology and considering their implementation in our technology stack.
- Liaising with senior technical resources and operational staff to ensure that projects are delivered on time, or highlighting potential for delay at the earliest opportunity.
- Delivering completed features to our internal quality assurance team.
- Assisting in the delivery of completed features and projects to testing and production environments.
- Liaising directly with clients to ensure the right technical solution is provided to meet requirements.
Full Stack Developer (C#, .NET and SQL) Who they’re looking for:
Our client is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join the growing and expanding team. If you’re an aspiring software engineer that wants to push their skillset and deliver truly innovative software, this s the opportunity for you.
- Experience in software development using the .Net stack.
- Strong knowledge of C# and ASP.Net MVC.
- Experience of unit testing, using MSTest, NUnit or a similar testing tool.
- Experience of Dependency Injection using the .Net Framework, or experience with an alternative such as Ninject or StructureMap
- A good knowledge of the SOLID principles of object-oriented design.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- A commitment to the testing of completed features before starting a formal testing process.
- A commitment to getting it right; a pride in the work that you do and a preference for doing the job well rather than doing the job quickly.
- Experience developing user interfaces with recognised languages or frameworks.
- Experience using project management tools such as Azure DevOps, Atlassian Jira or a similar product.
- Experience working with any structured software development methodology e.g. agile, Kanban, Scrum or XP.
- A competitive salary.
- An opportunity to achieve Microsoft accreditation.
- The opportunity to work with genuine leaders of a variety of industry sectors and be proud of the reputation you work with.
- An environment in which to learn more and develop new skills to progress your career.
- Formal training and progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to travel to customer sites or headquarters, including internationally.
The successful candidate will be working in a fantastic location with a highly skilled workforce on exciting and technically complex projects. For more information on this role, please get in touch with Matthew Burrows at the North Starr on or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Stack Developer (C#, .NET and SQL)