London, United Kingdom
Full Stack C#/AngularJS Developer - London - Finance
Buy-Side Vendor - London
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000
An exciting opportunity with a buy-side software provider who have a huge presence within the FinTech sector are seeking a Full Stack C# Developer to work on Greenfield projects, which will involve the building Greenfield asset management systems. This organisation use the latest cutting edge technologies, artificial intelligence concepts and big data analytics tools to focus on delivering the best financial systems within a niche and profitable space.
Key requirements for this role are as follows:
- At least 5 years’ experience with C# .NET programming - Required
- Solid understanding of middleware technologies (WCF, MSMQ, RabbitMQ) - Required
- Commercial experience with MVC design patterns - Essential
- A developer who seeks Greenfield projects and is not afraid to work across the full architecture - Essential
- A computer science degree - Essential
- An understanding of the financial markets - Desirable
- Familiar with Front-End technologies - Desirable
- A great communicator with the ability to work independently or within a team - Required
This is an opportunity to join a well-established firm who use the best web based technologies and provide a great working atmosphere. It is a highly autonomous role, which will keep you away from legacy systems and create something from the ground up. It will have a start-up feel within a business but will have great financial backing and the opportunity to put your own stamp on a unique system.
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact with Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.