Front End Developer (Angular/CSS)
- Work with users, business stakeholders, product owners and technology colleagues to deeply understand customer needs and characteristics; business objectives and outcomes to be delivered.
- Work iteratively in collaboration with technology leads, business analysts, product owners to take UX designs to final production quality code
- Applications need to be coded to a very high standard with developers having expert knowledge of creating high-performance applications, able to display large volumes of data and developed to run on a scalable, global infrastructure.
- The UIs to be built will follow the strategic technology stack and standards using latest Typescript and Angular within the constraints of a flexible design language
- Backend services will be provided and integrated using Web/REST API layers and real-time websockets
- Expert in building scalable, HTML5 SPA applications and components in Angular 7/8 / Angular CLI
- Experience of Microsoft Typescript or ES6 and OO concepts
- Expert pixel-perfect CSS/SASS/LESS - not just bootstrap
- Experience of working and interacting with UX/Visual designers and API developers
- Experience of taking custom, high resolution application designs (Sketch) and implementing them in Angular/CSS solutions
- Experience of developing responsive applications targeting multiple screen dimensions and multiple devices.
- Experience of asynchronous operations and RX.js interactions with REST/Web APIs
- Writing unit testing and testable code e.g Karma
- Familiar with typical DevOps/Continuous Deployment environment (Git/Jenkins/Docker/etc)
- Strong D3.js a bonus
- Real-time Websockets and asynchronous data updates experience are also a bonus