London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are currently engaged in a search with a leading Asset Manager for a Front Office services Consultant for a 6 month contract. The role would be working with the front office across strategic projects and work as the intermediary between the front office and the business across projects and strategy implementations.
You will be involved in:
- Support the prioritisation, assessment and delivery of IT Change.
- Interface with other departments and external vendors as a point of escalation and source of technical expertise.
- Undertake business analysis, detail business requirements and contribute to all levels of project delivery
- Good experience and knowledge of the asset management business
- Good understanding of the underlying product types
- Charles River experience