New York, United States
Business Solutions Consultant,
Our client is a leading provider of integrated software for risk, analytics and trading solutions in the global financial markets. Their clients include some of the largest global financial institutions including the largest banks, asset managers, leading hedge funds, pension funds, insurers, brokers, clearing members and corporates. A unique culture is defined by the ample opportunities available for personal growth. Team members are encouraged to learn, develop, discover and realize ambitions that will shape their professional lives.
This position reports to the COO based in NJ and CEO based in London.
Our client are looking to expand their dynamic, hard-working, innovative, and fast-paced team of professionals to support the accelerated growth of our company. With an immediate need for a Business Solutions Consultant to join our sales organization, the ideal candidate will be energetic, aggressive and passionate about revenue growth. a deep understanding of the financial markets, Risk Management and Trading will be critical to success. This candidate will play a fundamental role in developing future growth, and provide vision, direction to leadership.
Specific sales experience is not required, sales training will be provided. Your specific duties will include:
- Actively prospecting, facilitation of business meetings and coordinating internal resources for product demonstrations and technical discussions towards deal close.
- Supporting the formulation and creativity of go-to-market strategies, priorities and close plans to score major account wins.
- Responsibility tracking and reporting to management on your Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop and apply simplified frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making and action.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
- 4 year BS/BA degree required from an accredited university
- Deep understanding of capital markets in the areas of Sell & Buy Side institutions, banks, and Brokerage Firms.
- Proficient at leveraging analytics, data and related business insights to course correct go-to-market strategy.
- Results oriented with a strong ability to create high quality meetings while building a healthy sales pipeline for executive-level selling.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail.
- Health, Dental, Life, and ADD Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- PTO and Holidays
- Annual Bonuses
- Long Term Disability
- 529 Plans