City of London, London
Front Office Application Support Analyst - City of London - FIX Protocol, SQL Server, Charles River, Oracle- £80,000
A large financial institution is looking to hire a talented Front Office Application Support Analyst (FIX Protocol, SQL Server, Charles River, Oracle) to ensure the smooth running and stability of Front Office Portfolio Management and Trading Systems. This is an incredible opportunity to join a well-established firm who are constantly investing in technology.
As a Front Office Application Support Analyst (FIX Protocol, SQL Server, Charles River, Oracle) you will be monitoring trades, booking issues and maintaining broker connectivity.
To be considered for the Front Office Application Support role, you will require the following skill-set:
- In-depth understanding of Electronic Trading
- Experience in providing front office support for Charles River IMS is essential
- In-depth FIX Connectivity knowledge
- Knowledge of the financial market and a variety of asset classes.
- Experience in SQL Server in Oracle
- Understanding of Windows operating system
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to build and develop on your technical skill set and to also to be able to work for a market leading niche financial institution. If interested, please apply now or contact Reece Ozoemena directly on 0203 587 7007 / Reece.firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Office Application Support Analyst - City of London - FIX Protocol, SQL Server, Charles River, Oracle - £80,000