City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
RO BROK 10/04_1528218046
Front Office Application Support Analyst - City of London - Electronic Trading, SQL, FIX, - £60,000
A leading investment bank based in the city of London is looking to hire a gifted Front Office Application Support Analyst (Electronic Trading, SQL, FIX, to work within the front office department. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of a top organisation with a lot of exciting career prospects and benefits.
As a Front office Application support Analyst (Electronic Trading, SQL, FIX) you will provide 1st & 2nd line application & desktop support to the production environments and repsond to technical issues raised by users overseas.
To be considered for the Application Support Analyst role, you will require the following skill-set:
- Knowledge of SQL (Being able to run queries)
- Experience with electronic connectivity (FIX Protocol) is very desirable but not essential
- Understanding of a variety of asset classes especially Fixed Income
- IP Networking & Security experience
- Finanicial market experience working for a sell side sirm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join a well renowned corporation to develop your technical skill-set. Please apply now! Or feel free to contact Reece Ozoemena at Harrington Starr on 0203 587 7007/ Reece.Ozoemena@harringtonstarr.com
Front Office Application Support Analyst - City of London - Electronic Trading, SQL, FIX - £60,000