London, United Kingdom
Front End Web Developer
Up to £70,000 + Benefits + Bonus
A leading Financial Brokerage based in London are seeking a Front End Web Developer to join a technology driven team to create slick responsive websites, pages and online systems using an array of Web technology . The company have been very successful in recent years and now look to grow out the business on an international level. The organisation are looking for an individual who can proactively introduce and support the development of cutting edge technology whilst accelerating their career and experience within a dedicated and collaborative team.
Key requirements for the Front End Web Developer role:
- Solid understanding of CSS and the methods of use .
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop
- Great attention to detail & implementation to UX - Essential
- Good ideology of managing maintainable cross browser sites - Essential
- Exposure to LESS / SASS – Essential
- Experienced of clean XHTML5 and CSS3– Essential
- Passionate about working in a tech driven organisation in financial services – Desirable
- Design experience working with retina graphics- Essential
This Front End Web Developer is an opportunity to join a leading Brokerage who promotes cutting edge technologies and the best development practices. This role will offer great technical design challenges within an agile environment. If you have strengths in Front End, specifically CSS3 & Photoshop development and are seeking a challenging yet integral role within a well-regarded organisation then please get in touch with Scott Childs at Harrington Starr to find out more. (email@example.com OR 0203 587 7007)