London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with an exciting Proprietary Trading company who are looking have recently established their New York office.
Our client is looking for a Front End Service Engineer to join their New York team. The role will include working with a broad tech stack and working as part of a global team.
If you are technically passionate and enjoy working with in a fast paced technically driven environment then this would be an ideal role for you. Our client encourage thinking outside the box delivering the best solution not just the quickest. They are forward thinking work with the industries leading technologies.
To be considered for the role, you should have skills and experience in the following:
- A background working within a fast paced trading environment
- You should be technically diverse with skills including:
- Network and Infrastructure support, troubleshooting, routing and switching
- Experience administrating large Microsoft Windows desktop environment
- Experience administering Windows servers and services
- Should be fluent in at least one scripting language
- Should have at least basic experience of supporting Linux systems in a production environment
- You should have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be a self-started and passionate about working outside your comfort zone