London, United Kingdom
Liquid error: internal
Do you want to join the ranks of the No1 spread betting and CFD provider, recognised as being one of Britains top employers?
My client is looking to bolster their internationally distributed team with the addition of tenacious, curious and passionate Front End development talent. This is a chance to join a high-performing team who are consistently delivering modern solutions and exploring across a broad stack.
- Over 5 years of commercial enterprise development experience
- Experience of large scale web projects
- Expert level Front End development knowledge and experience
- Experience with modern frameworks (Angular, React, Ember or Vue)
- Experience working with REST endpoints is a plus
- Middleware/BackEnd development experience is a major plus
30min phone screens are being held this week with successful candidates then being invited onsite to interview in person.
Please apply to Monique Collman at Harrington Starr for immediate consideration.