Morristown, United States
My client is an innovative insurance company that focuses upon serving several specific industries/verticals. They work hard to differentiate their products and services from other insurance organizations. A focus on keeping their technologies cutting edge has allowed them to grow faster than their competition while providing many people with insurance that's built to suit their particular needs.
They'd like to add a strong, intermediate-level Front End Developer to their team. This is a dynamic opportunity that requires a lot of interfacing with team members to plan requirements, establish coding guidelines, etc. You’ll be working regularly to create the client-side user interface of single-page web applications and your input will be strongly considered in design planning sessions. The role is best suited to someone who takes "ownership" of their role and enjoys increased accountability as they grow their career.
Ideal candidates will:
- Strong understanding of CSS, REST, JSON, & HTML.
- Be comfortable communicating with technical teammates and non-technical colleagues.
- Consider themselves a passionate problem solver.
- Ideally, some experience with CMS.
- Be familiar with working in an Agile development environment, preferably having some experience with tools like Jira, Basecamp, VersionOne, etc.
This is a full-time, W2 position that requires you to be work-authorized in the US offering salary, bonus, and benefits. If you're interested in a stable opportunity within an active company with a strong focus on leveraging technology, send over your current CV and I'll contact you to discuss details.