London, United Kingdom
This business is on the frontline of the race to redefine the 50 trillion dollar global market for safe assets as it transforms from “voice” trading between dealers and central banks to a fair, transparent and safe first port of call for investors large and small.
In the early stages of this quest we are developing and are bringing to market two pricing products, as well as a suite of tools that will enable fair and transparent algorithmic dealing in US Treasuries.
You will work with a team of 3 C++ developers and be the lead specialist and go to person for designing and developing the front end UI of our suite of applications. The applications work with financial market data, so focus on performance, stability and clean UI design are key.
Our technology stack
Our core libraries are written in C++ but we integrate with a wide variety of other technologies.
We are not tied to a specific framework, but at the moment our front end stack relies on:
- Angular 6 for the applications UI.
- RxJS for real-time data handling in the front end.
- Electron, for packaging our desktop apps.
- WebSockets to communicate with the backend.
You should apply if
- You have built fast, usable interfaces.
- Experience with real time data and/or financial applications is a plus.
- Send us your portfolio or sample work!
- You like the idea of taking ownership of a product UI and UX in its full life-cycle, and are ready to lead change and promote best practices for our front end technology.
- You don’t mind operating in a fast-changing environment and are result-oriented.
This ad is for a permanent full time position only.