City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
Front End Developer (Angular/CSS), Investment Bank, Digital Services, £70,000 - £100,000
The Digital Services area of the business (Investment Bank) is a newly established team based in the CGM technology (Commodities & Global Markets) area within the Corporate Operations Group. The global, multi-disciplinary service has been established in order to develop an innovative, cross-product platform that allows the business to chase the return and support the potential to disrupt the current market.
Aims of the service include:
- Determine what businesses offer
- Identify areas of highest potential return
- Support global cross product model
- Aim to be known for resilience and timeliness
- Potential use cases already identified
My client is recruiting a front end developer (Angular/CSS) within this team and would like to see the following skill set:
- Experience in building scalable, HTML5 SPA applications and components in Angular 6 / Angular CLI
- Experience of Microsoft Typescript or ES6
- Experience with pixel-perfect CSS/SASS/LESS - not just bootstrap
- Experience of working and interacting with UX/Visual designers and API developers
- Experience of taking custom, high resolution application designs (Sketch) and implementing them in Angular/CSS solutions
- Experience of developing responsive applications targeting multiple screen dimensions and multiple devices.
- Experience of asynchronous operations and RX.js interactions with REST/Web APIs
- Familiar with typical DevOps (Git/Jenkins/Docker/etc)
- Strong D3.js a bonus
- Real-time Websockets and asynchronous data updates experience are also a bonus
- Experience of working with large datasets in thin-clients
- Cloud (AWS/Google/Azure) interfacing a bonus
If this role looks interesting can you please apply by sending your CV to Rob.Evans@harringtonstarr.com or upload your CV via the upload process on this job board.