London, United Kingdom
A leading Commodities Trading firm is looking for a Senior Front-End UI Engineer to work on the development of their risk and pricing platform.
As the Senior engineer you will be responsible in owning key design and development responsibilities in the current and future stack engineering of Amphora’s core symphony platform/product suite , specifically contributing to the UI /front end development.
The role will work closely with CTO and the UI /Front end capability lead in developing the next generation UI Frameworks and UI layer of the firms strategic architecture.
- Extensive experience as a Front End Developer.
- Must be an expert/advanced developer in React and have worked on at least 2 separate projects that included Redux and a CSS framework.
- Must be have a solid understanding of Functional Programming principles.
- Must have experience in Node.JS and supporting build tools such as Webpack.
- Strong communication skills.
This unique opportunity offers the chance to work on an exciting Greenfield project, and to have influence and direction on key decisions on the progression of technology.
If you would like to learn more then please get in touch with Hari Sopal at Harrington Starr.