London, United Kingdom
Liquid error: internal
Do you want to join the ranks of the No1 spread betting and CFD provider, recognised as being one of Britains top employers?
My client is looking to bolster their internationally distributed team with the addition of Front End development talent. This is a chance to join a high-performing team who are consistently delivering modern solutions and exploring across a broad stack.
- Experience working on large scale web projects
- Experience with Adobe AEM is desirable
- Expert level Front End development knowledge and experience
- Experience working with REST endpoints
-Maintain the front-end experience for the multi country website
- Adding new features and resolving bugs
- Work with the SEO and optimisation teams to implement tests and improve site performance
Interviews are being held next week with successful candidates being invited onsite to interview in person.
Please contact Monique Collman at Harrington Starr for immediate consideration