london, United Kingdom
Front End Developer
We are a vibrant, award winning, trading and investments group dealing in a wide range of financial and physical instruments. Providing services to an extensive global client base, we are a creative and highly motivated company. We trade in commodities and energy-based derivatives. We also invest in, and manage, a portfolio of hedge funds and start-up ventures covering various stages of the energy sector.
As part of our growth plan, we are looking to add exceptional talent to support and improve our technology stack. Working alongside the development team, your role will be to define, develop, test and maintain our technology solutions to enhance our business capabilities. This is a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.
- Experience working with React.js;
- Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing;
- Experience using Flow, TypeScript, PropTypes,… to improve reliability;
- Experience using libraries to support React.js (React-router, Redux, Jest,…);
- Experience in the latest evolution (JSX, Hooks, Context API,…);
- Develop new (and reusable) components and features for our frontend proprietary applications using React.js;
- Translate wireframes and storyboards into quality code;
- Optimise components for maximum performance across an array of browsers;
- Integrate third party applications, external and internal databases, and white label portals to our proprietary system;
- Write, audit and improve our test coverage – profile and improve reliability, speed and security of our software.