Manchester, United Kingdom
Exciting start-up going through strong growth – PropTech - Manchester
£35,000 - £50,000 + benefits
We are working with a privately owned business that saw an opportunity three years ago and worked on the development of a platform to solve a key issue faced by all businesses within that sector – After launching their product, it is now utilised by 100’s of small businesses and FTSE 250 businesses alike with a new product in the pipeline.
This business is looking to appoint a Frontend Developer that can join the experienced, tech-forward development team and hit the ground running, sharing your time between maintaining ongoing stability whilst implementing new features and ideas. If you are looking for a position with a growing business that uses cutting edge technology, expects the highest standards from all their teams and is an enjoyable working environment, then please apply today or contact me for more information.
- Have worked within an Agile environment and understands TDD
- Experience of SEO
- Have used Webpack, npm or equivalent package management tool
- Knowledge of JEST or other testing tools
- Ideally you will have used React, but an understanding of React features coupled with a desire to learn would suffice
- Use of Jira or similar for issue tracking
- API integration
Please contact Kevin Kelly at North Starr for more information