London, United Kingdom
French Senior Sales Director - €108,000 plus €72,0000 OTE commission Uncapped up to 300%
Languages required to business Level: English and French
The position is based in Paris. Hot desking and working from home is encouraged. Results are what count. Although there is a large office in La Defense.
It would be an advantage (nice to have) to have either or both German and Spanish
Our client boasts a talented team of technical and sales specialists, inspiring leadership, and aggressive future growth of the company globally. The business boasts a who’s who list of impressive clients, across the Banking and Financial Services sectors, Insurance and intermediary sector, including many large and highly recognisable firms globally.
On behalf of our client we are searching for a Senior Sales Director to play a significant part in the next phase of significant growth for the company in the Benelux region as well as Italy, Spain and Portugal. To be considered, you must have exceptional and outstanding experience of winning and closing sales into Financial Institutions in the European region. You must also have a full understanding of the financial markets and trade life cycle.
Key Responsibilities include:
This is a high profile senior sales role, and will demand strategic sales expertise, ability to be part of a fast paced growing business, challenging environment and will require a creative and passionate mentality. You will possess a predominant ‘’hunter’’ mentality although there is a degree of account management once you have uncovered a need and new client.
- Build a pipeline and sales with the top 20 financial institutions in your region
- Build account plans and go to market campaigns, around the value proposition for that clients needs and drive activity.
- Full responsibility for driving 360 degree sales process; account and C level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation and closing deals.
- Evaluate prospect requirements, develop a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes, to include stakeholders and decision making process.
- Develop relationships with decision influencing, senior executives
- Work with the Pre-Sales team to coordinate product demonstrations and workshops
- You must be a passionate and motivated individual, this is quite an autonomous role
- Experience selling services into the financial services community.
- Please provide the last three years sales figures against target
- Strong existing client relationships and contact network would be an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of dynamics and process in selling to large financial organisations with complex sales.
- Self motivated, passionate, enthusiastic and autonomous, you will manage your own time and be judged on results.
- Experience of selling into complex client enterprise, with long sales cycles
- Experience delivering product presentations, managing client workshops and proof of concepts.
What’s in it for you?
- Travel required throughout the region
- A generous and achievable targets subject to bonus and accelerators at various stages.
- A unique opportunity to work with a leading cutting-edge technology company with a large range of solutions and free range to be creative in order to satisfy client needs.
- Be a significant player in creating and growing the Sales process to help drive the future growth of the business in the Financial Institutions of Benelux region
- Work with exciting solutions with scope for exceptional future global growth.
- Be well rewarded with a competitive salary package and commission capped at 300%
Interested? Please contact me without delay Edward.email@example.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007 for a confidential conversation.