New York, United States
FPGA Senior Technology Sales
A forward thinking technology company, based in the ANZ, specializes in producing and selling FPGA chips for use primarily in the Financial markets, but their use can be turned to anything that requires ultra-quick action and response rates from network attached devices. The market place is not limited to financial applications.
The company is looking to add a Technical Sales Engineer with a knack for selling to new clients. The ideal candidate will have experience and / or knowledge with answering technical questions regarding FPGA products as well as a derived sales process into the financial institutions.
This role will begin as remote until a serviced work office is located. The position must be based in NYC.
- Work with existing and prospective clients to sell FPGA Technology
- Work with the product teams to ensure clients are offered solutions that fit their needs
- Build and manage a pipeline of business with senior client management
- Work with other members of the team to produce an overall excellent customer experience.
- Evangelize the benefits of the solutions and ensure clients are aware of new features
- Ensure that all opportunities to protect and expand revenues are maximized
- Represent the brand and relevant industry events
- Produce a Sales plan to formulate a strategy to continue to penetrate Europe intuitions
- Ideally you will be very technically minded and be able to explain to some detail the benefits of FPGA
- You may well come from a heavily pre-sales background looking to move into sales
- This role requires that you understand networks, analysis, the need for speed and interpretation of results.
- Expert at building and developing senior level relationships across the buy and sell side
- Willing to travel regularly in Europe and occasionally in the US