London, United Kingdom
Fixed Income Sales, London
Competitive Base Salary, Discretionary Bonus. Excellent Company Benefits
Our client is a leading European Exchange, for listing and trading in Equities, Bonds, and Structured Products and Warrants.
Our client searching for a Fixed Income Sales & Product Manager based in London. This role will be responsible for managing the existing relationship and participants of a new corporate bonds trading platform, and expanding the participant list by developing deep relationships with heads of credit trading, IT, Legal & Compliance and COO functions, in addition to expanding the fixed income product line, by supporting strategic planning to marketing and communication activities. The ideal candidate will assist in the specification for current and future products, in close cooperation with the fixed income product management team, participate in market and competition analysis, and feedback possible solutions to further enhance the platform-based bond trading solution.
- University degree and 5+ years of experience in capital markets.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Fixed Income industry, participants, and bond trading community.
- In depth understanding of trading protocols and relationships between sell side and execution venues.
- Excellent knowledge of the European Fixed Income market structure and key players across the Bond trading landscape.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills,
- Confident and professional in conducting presentations and business conversations.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to manage ‘C’ Level relations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, work independently, prioritise workload
The package will be based on experience and background and will include a basic salary, discretionary bonus and company benefits.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to work with a leading cutting edge technology European Exchange
- Be a significant player in creating and growing Sales Revenues and Product Development, to help drive the future growth of the business
- Be a key part of a talented and successful sales and leadership team in a high profile industry role
- Work with exciting solutions with scope for exceptional future growth.
- Be well rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package
Interested? Please contact me without delay Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007 for a confidential conversation.